Παρασκευή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Friday Fill-Ins (1)

Friday Fill-Ins is a meme by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins. Basically, she creates a different template every week and you fill in the blanks. I find it very inspirational. Here are my Fill-Ins for this Friday:




1. Finally, I will be going back to college and back to my house (i was on vacation at my parents).

2. Working out sure takes some getting used to!

3. Dad says: eat your food.

4. Bina is my favorite nick name for my friend Labrina.

5. It took a long time, but I finally persuaded myself to start going to the gym.

6. My cat is always making a mess though I wouldn't have it any other way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bathing my cat and chilling at home, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and seeing my friends and Sunday, I want to read all day long!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου