Τρίτη 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Dystopian February Coming to An End

I was introduced to “Dystopian February” by Lenore at Presenting Lenore. I decided to participate in my own little way by reading mostly dystopian YA books this month. This gave me the opportunity to read some very awesome books, some of which I fell in love with. I think it’s safe to say that after a month of reading mostly dystopian novels, I have grown fonder of this genre; perhaps I can even say that it’s become one of my favorite genres.

The end of February is coming and so I plan to read some of the books I wanted so bad to read in February but didn’t because I wanted to dedicate that month to Dystopian YA novels. 

In all, it was a very fun month with some very great books.

Here are all the dystopian books I read this month:
 

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi   [Goodreads]   [my review]
Cinder by Marissa Meyer   [Goodreads]   [my review]
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi   [Goodreads]   [my review]
Angelfall by Susan Ee   [Goodreads]   [my review]
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting   [Goodreads]   [my review]

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου